Here are some helpful ideas to promote your items at Munchkin Junction!
- Make sure
your clothing items are clean and pressed.
Shoppers will ignore an item if it is wrinkled on a hanger or has an
- Clean all
spots and clip any hanging threads
- Print clear and neat on your tags - that shows care in your preparation
- Provide a
good and inviting description on your tag – note the name brand, barely worn,
worn once, original price paid, etc
- Use the
appropriate Munchkin Junction tag format
- Attach any
matching items – socks, hair accessories, shoes, purses, jackets – this will
also help you sell the item for a higher price
- Items that have stains or have an odd smell (like smoke, being stored, or unclean) will turn people away from your items. We will not accept items that have an odd, bad or smoke smell.
- Make sure your items work and are clean - a little disinfectant can go a long way to really help a toy or large item sell.
- Tag descriptions can sometimes make or break a sale.
- Make sure that all pieces are included and note this on your tag.
- There are many first time moms and dads that shop - your tag description can help them know what is very helpful for their newborn.
- Shoes need to have the correct size noted on the tag.
- Include working batteries. A shopper will be more inclined to buy an item if they can see it actually working.
- Assemble items - if you have the box for them GREAT, although most shoppers will still want to see it all put together and that nothing is missing.