Would you like a super quick check-in? Here are some helpful hints that will help!
- Ensure each item has a tag with
your consignor barcode and a price.
- Use the Munchkin Junction tag format - like the example on the tagging page
- Use 3x5 cards or cardstock - NO Paper!
- Organize your items. Put clothing in size order by gender. Place similar items together like shoes,
books, videos, girls toys, boys toys, infant toys, bedding, socks, hats, etc.
- If you have special items have us check those in first.
- Be prepared to assemble any large
items that have multiple parts
- Ensure items that need batteries,
have working batteries included
- Double check small items are
secure in Ziploc bags and or taped with strong clear packing tape
- Any items you have questions
about, feel free to call or email us before you come. Otherwise separate those items to ensure we get your questions
- We will not sell items that have
stains or look worn. If there is a
small stain and you think the item will still sell note the stain on the
description of your tag.